• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffery Transferring

Of all of these, Will Farniok is the one I don't blame a bit. Nothing like being a decent Center (from the little we saw though) and having the staff convert a TE to take your spot, even when his bad snaps really screwed the team at times. He only stayed because his brother was here....no more. Kade? He definitely dropped on the depth chart, mostly after the schollie was given to him.

Luke? This one hurts the most as he is a gifted athlete, would be a great slot WR/situational RB in this offense...but hopefully his ego doesn't cause him to do an Eric Crouch.......and all of you know what I mean.

Last edited:
We need a CEO as sloppy as we've been. If he can effectively be that guy on gamely, making sure time management is good, subs, special teams, etc. I consider that a positive. I know, can he be effective at that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's where I'm at. I don't think he can do that. I appreciate your optimism to my doom and gloom.

Yeah, who knows. Offense stinks, so kids not having fun. That can all come down to play calling and game management. Im grasping at straws though.
I hear ya. I want to believe that this is just guys that are homesick or attitude problems or whatever. But they literally cannot get guys on the field at positions where young guys should be able to get on the field. Doesn't give me much hope that the answers are sitting on the bench waiting for spring practice to roll around so they can shine.

What purpose does Frost serve if he's not calling plays?
Most head coaches probably don't. Of course, the hope is...if he turns it over to Lubick...that he's an effective "CEO" type head coach. That's entirely unknown at this point obviously. But whatever they've BEEN doing hasn't been working so why the hell not, right?

Most head coaches probably don't. Of course, the hope is...if he turns it over to Lubick...that he's an effective "CEO" type head coach. That's entirely unknown at this point obviously. But whatever they've BEEN doing hasn't been working so why the hell not, right?
Frost has 12 wins and has already been paid $12Mill. Hell of a gig if you can get it. Just incredible.

Well today was exodos of O players. Need to really look at would these players contribute and to what degree before lighting the torches

The reasoning behind this would be interesting. He seemed to be very gung-ho, much like WanDale. He can't be upset that he is not the starter, and if he is he is delusional as we got to see him as the starter. He is clearly not ready.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back