• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No changes to the coaching staff

I will say that AM has gotten better at screens and in between the sticks. So I have seen improvement, I really hope it all clicks next year.

C
Thanks, and I think everyone on the Forum agrees. It is frustrating watching noon games all the time. And yes, as the season went along, he figured out to hit the receiver on those screens in front of in back. Wonder how much was on him and on the back/wideout?

Who disagrees with that? When you’ve got walk on’s at wide out, snaps aren’t consistent, run game is nonexistent, and your O Line is inconsistent does it not seem you’re being contrarian to blame it all on the quarterback?
If all those things you say are bad, I'd put the blame on the head coach.

Why is it guys think that a 4* is always going to want to come to a team that theoretically will have 3 or more 4* players in front of them? Isn't the philosophy that 4* players are either able to contribute immediately or in their second year? I'm pretty sure I just saw a rather well respected poster calling out our staff for not having Luke in a position to contribute as a second year player, so are we expecting our staff to be able to recruit and keep at least one 4* QB a year?

Seems pretty much a pipe dream, but that's just an opinion.

Could be an outlier, MR had one year with no QB in 2015, and Bo only missed getting a 4 star twice. Around 80%, that's fair. SF and MV missed and I have no idea why, rough year to really gauge anything. Outside of injury NU has had a long string of 4 star starting QB's, and some stud wlak-on's.

HH's film looks good and he has good measurable's, definitely has the height. I hope I get to see him develop for the next 4 years.

C

I’m not changing out Austin after how we finished last year. I think our line will be a strength this fall.
Your not changing anyone out...neither am I, its just an opinion after all. We had one game this year that looked anythig like we expected and it was against a bottom feeder in which we dropped the ball 4 times. Try that against OSU or NWU and see who wins. Kapiche?

Austin has brought in incredible talent on the O line. We can argue that they should have played the veterans this season instead of the young guys. But it would be really stupid to move him out now. If his guys aren’t a lot better next season then I’ll be on the new O line coach bandwagon. But we need to see one more season with his guys.
If Austin went we would still have the same guys...well unless of course they all went the portal route...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back