• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Markese Stepp to Huskers from USC

Straight ahead speed can be Overated. As long as he can find holes , has wiggle it's good. I just hope he doesn't drop his head and run into piles.

I agree. Neither Rex Burkhead nor Ameer Abdullah had sprinter speed but they could make people miss and get yards when it didn't look like there was any room to run. We don't need Stepp to be a breakaway threat. We just need him to consistently get 4-6 yards a carry, and be able to move the pile on those third and short situations.

I agree. Neither Rex Burkhead nor Ameer Abdullah had sprinter speed but they could make people miss and get yards when it didn't look like there was any room to run. We don't need Stepp to be a breakaway threat. We just need him to consistently get 4-6 yards a carry, and be able to move the pile on those third and short situations.
Hopefully the oline can get a push on 3rd and short. I haven't them as consistently able to do that

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back