• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Should Scott Frost pivot his offense?

I heard Nick Saban say one time that it's not about practicing until you get something right: it's about practicing until you can't get it wrong.

Scott needs to pick two or three plays that they practice until they can't get it wrong. The triple option would be a great one, IMHO. Prob not gonna happen outside that one series against OSU.

@ShortSideOption says screen pass is a must-have with this offense ... I just don't get why they can't run it consistently.

@JonnyV @wheat RE: mistakes on offense.

My drummer says the same thing. "don't practice till you get it right, practice till you can't get it wrong". I am in the camp that thinks going fast in practice and correcting in the meeting room is a part of the many ailments of the NU program.

C

I heard Nick Saban say one time that it's not about practicing until you get something right: it's about practicing until you can't get it wrong.

Scott needs to pick two or three plays that they practice until they can't get it wrong. The triple option would be a great one, IMHO. Prob not gonna happen outside that one series against OSU.

CC795EF9-B719-4252-BF03-8D46842803B7.jpeg

We’re gonna run the puke!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back