• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Levi Falck Will Return For A Sixth Season In 2021

Top two playmakers?

Levi Falck has nothing to do with WR transferring. It sucks WR left but quite frankly, if he's not happy with getting 10-15 touches a game then I'd rather put guys out there who are

How this whole conversation started was a comment about the "culture" on the offensive side of the ball. I'm sure ol' Levi's a nice kid. The fact that he is the top returning wide receiver is a disaster. The fact that Wandale left is a clear indication of how bad the "culture" is on the offense.

Looks like the young players better figure things out then. It's the same thing I tell my son...go earn it.

You're right.

So we either recruit wide receiver that are incapable of earning it, which is why the transfer at an alarming rate

or

We don't give them the chance.

Either way, no bueno.

How this whole conversation started was a comment about the "culture" on the offensive side of the ball. I'm sure ol' Levi's a nice kid. The fact that he is the top returning wide receiver is a disaster. The fact that Wandale left is a clear indication of how bad the "culture" is on the offense.

How is Wandale leaving an indication of bad "culture"? They made him a focal part of offense, force feeding him the ball at times. If he's not happy with that, well, good luck I guess.
I'm not saying that everything is fine because its not. But holy crap, what else were they supposed to do with WR?

I can just imagine TO taking time to correct every player problem.
I can also imagine coaches,all coaches telling his younger players, dont look ove there at that older guy, look at me and me only, ever.

SF wants the eam to get older, this is a way to help it along in getting older.
I assume his attitude is pretty good, or he wouldnt want back, cant teach that as a coach from a players perspective either.

Alot of value, or, should we just ignore the team captain playing the war daddy position last year?
One year, but left a huge impact.

How is Wandale leaving an indication of bad "culture"? They made him a focal part of offense, force feeding him the ball at times. If he's not happy with that, well, good luck I guess.
I'm not saying that everything is fine because its not. But holy crap, what else were they supposed to do with WR?

:Thumbsup:

You're right.

So we either recruit wide receiver that are incapable of earning it, which is why the transfer at an alarming rate

or

We don't give them the chance.

Either way, no bueno.
So, should Ty have just forgone his RS?
Not have Daniels here?

Think of his impact, and those whose playing time was taken.

Not every player is a leader, or shows leadership, but returning is.
That we know.

The returners on D have no guarantees to start, someone could blow up and pass anyone returning

:Thumbsup:

Instead of a sarcastic response, can you answer the question? What else could they have done? He wasn't happy with the way he was being used. They gave him the ball in a variety of different ways and didn't overuse him as a rb like they did the previous season.

Instead of a sarcastic response, can you answer the question? What else could they have done? He wasn't happy with the way he was being used. They gave him the ball in a variety of different ways and didn't overuse him as a rb like they did the previous season.

If you had any interest in a serious discussion about this, I might indulge you. But that's not going to happen and we both know it.

I agree that he isn't a playmaker or a touchdown waiting to happen. But am guessing he can help with the culture that we need. Helping the young guys watching film, practice habits, identifying things on the field. If the young guys can take any of that from him it is a win. If a young guy has the talent and can put in the work who knows how quickly things can turn.

Or they are going to make strides this spring and beat Falck out.

Beside Robinson, who else on offense is transferring out at an alarming rate?
1610914639600.png

HWM put that table together

I can't find that other post, but I'm pretty sure you've seen it, where *** talked about the hits and misses of wide receiver recruiting.

I'm looking for that graphic that had the wide receivers that have transferred out since Frost has been here.
That graphic wasn't all transfers....some were non-contributors so I know the post you are talking about. I don't believe it to be a problem with offensive culture, but more with vetting and circumstances along those lines. I am more concerned with what the current players on offense are going to be doing moving forward. Having Lubick for his second year as WR Coach should be a help.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back