• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Levi Falck Will Return For A Sixth Season In 2021

Clemson is the other team I follow. No doubt about Hunter. Came in as a 5'10 155 walk-on nad well, balled out. Found a niche in the scheme and became a security blanket for the QB's. Not saying Levi will be that guy, but I have learned to never say never...

I was pleased to see him end up with the Raiders.

C

Just following the flow of conversation in this thread.
And while we don't need Falck to be as good as Renfro, he can still contribute in a lot of ways.
He made some timely catches this year, he obviously wasnt and isnt the go to guy, but he has been eventually,meaning, he is the go to guy sometimes.
I think the staff can throw a few change ups using him as primary through disguise on occasion

He made some timely catches this year, he obviously wasnt and isnt the go to guy, but he has been eventually,meaning, he is the go to guy sometimes.
I think the staff can throw a few change ups using him as primary through disguise on occasion

He also was a good perimeter blocker, good on special teams, and reliable pass catcher. I won't apologize for being happy he's coming back, and I don't understand why anyone would somehow turn this into a bad thing.

He also was a good perimeter blocker, good on special teams, and reliable pass catcher. I won't apologize for being happy he's coming back, and I don't understand why anyone would somehow turn this into a bad thing.

It's a bad thing because he's taking snaps away from younger, 4 year players, that we need to make us a good football team. The program doesn't grow playing transfers.

It's a bad thing because he's taking snaps away from younger, 4 year players, that we need to make us a good football team. The program doesn't grow playing transfers.

It's not a bad thing if he's showing them the things that need to be done to see the field. He's also an important part of special teams.
It's not like he's a scrub out there.

Bringing a transfer in as a stop gap is good thing. Makes sense. Having them stick around while your top two playmakers leave is not a good thing.

Top two playmakers?

Levi Falck has nothing to do with WR transferring. It sucks WR left but quite frankly, if he's not happy with getting 10-15 touches a game then I'd rather put guys out there who are

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back