• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 G Callin Hake, 5-9, Chanhassen (MN) > NEBRASKA

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Sorry, I seem to be a little late in posting this commitment! :Redface:
(First known 2022 commitment to Huskers WBB)

2022 G, Callin Hake, 5-9, xxx lbs, Chanhassen (Victoria), MN

Last edited:

Per Sam McKewon, OWH...

"One of the top girl’s basketball scorers in the state of Minnesota committed to Nebraska’s 2022 class on Wednesday.

Chanhassen guard Callin Hake, who averaged 22.2 points per game last season as a sophomore and 20.4 points per game as a freshman, announced on Twitter she was committing to Nebraska. She has two more seasons of high school basketball to play, and she’s the first known commit for NU’s 2022 class.

The 5-foot-9 guard will join the team just as several guards, including Sam Haiby, would be graduating. NU has three guards 0151 Kendall Moriarty, Kendall Coley and Alison Weidner — set to sign in the 2021 class. "

Won't play for me. :Frown:

Boo, Hiss!!!!! :(

(
:ph34r:
Psst! Ad blockers are notorius for keeping content from playing. If you have one running, try turning it off & reload the page. Works for me. ;))

Last edited:
Nice outside shot and can use the glass. I like that she seems to be able to run and show some athleticism. Really need those athletes.
I watched a game of hers from last year. she was a sophomore then. seems to have a good basketball sense about her. here is a link to the game I watched of her from last year. it was against some very quick players. # 3 for Cooper should be getting some D1 looks very quick.

Was trying to find some more info on her at the Chanhassen High School site and ran across this;
  • Directory
    Haley Chinander Locations: LAA Departments: Kindergarten Email: Phone Numbers: School: 9525566366 Kaylee Chmiel Locations: CVR Email: Phone Numbers: School: 9525561976 …
Wonder if she's related to Erik. :Biggrin:

Couldn't find anything on Callin. :Smile:

Was trying to find some more info on her at the Chanhassen High School site and ran across this;
  • Directory
    Haley Chinander Locations: LAA Departments: Kindergarten Email: Phone Numbers: School: 9525566366 Kaylee Chmiel Locations: CVR Email: Phone Numbers: School: 9525561976 …
Wonder if she's related to Erik. :Biggrin:

Couldn't find anything on Callin. :Smile:
I looked on Wikpedia for Erik. all it had was that he was born in December and is 41.

:Mfclap: :Mfclap: :Mfclap:

Per Sam McKewon, OWH...

"One of the top girl’s basketball scorers in the state of Minnesota committed to Nebraska’s 2022 class on Wednesday.

Chanhassen guard Callin Hake, who averaged 22.2 points per game last season as a sophomore and 20.4 points per game as a freshman, announced on Twitter she was committing to Nebraska. She has two more seasons of high school basketball to play, and she’s the first known commit for NU’s 2022 class.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back