• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Levi Falck Will Return For A Sixth Season In 2021

Congratulations to the kid for trying hard.

Maybe someday we can be a winning team, too. That would be a nice change.
At least we have good grades!!!!!

Not sure why you feel the need to go after this kid?

Top notch kid who has brought leadership and a good work ethic to the team

Yeah not going to play in the NFL but got his dream of playing his dream in FBS and as a walk-on we got our monies worth from him

Your totally missing the point of this

So be it

Cheers
The point of the post I responded to was that the “culture” on the offense is in great shape because there is a 6th year walk on returning to play receiver.

That point ludicrous. Our flag ship player just transferred; barring a last minute miracle, our other play maker is transferring, too.
Meanwhile, we are excited about a 6th year walk on that is going to take snaps away from the younger players that might actually fix this program.

I want to see the Huskers win, not have the best grades in the conference.

The point of the post I responded to was that the “culture” on the offense is in great shape because there is a 6th year walk on returning to play receiver.

That point ludicrous. Our flag ship player just transferred; barring a last minute miracle, our other play maker is transferring, too.
Meanwhile, we are excited about a 6th year walk on that is going to take snaps away from the younger players that might actually fix this program.

Okay I will give you that but with that being said you could have worded it differently

I've said this before that perhaps Frost needs to concentrate on kids who have the "want to". Do a better job at developing and subsequently keeping that talent we have/get. To date, the RB room (of returning carries) is basically void of depth. Same for the receivers room. We have had Mo, Bell leave. JD and Wan'dale.....Maybe the staff is a little star struck. Not saying we shouldn't go after those guys. We should. BUT maybe really dirt dive into their desire to play and compete at NU. The staff also needs to show they can develop the kids. Maybe I am in the minority, but I see progress on the defensive side. Not so much on the offensive side. TBH, more regression there. BUT, the defense has some obvious leaders. It has seniors who know the scheme and can be an extra "coach on the field". On O, going into year 4, IMHO, we are void of that depth of senior leadership. At least at the skill position. I no longer know who the back up to Cam is at center....Frost's best O to date was 2018....With veteran (seniors) at RB/WR and the OL....

But to the OP, Falck has proven himself to be a solid and reliable receiver who goes 100%. Hunter Renfrow comes to mind. He has good size compared to "veteran" guys at 6'2/205......We are going to need guys besides the staff next year that know the scheme. He will help with this. And nothing wrong with a guy that has that "want to".....And can block....And play ST.....NU seems to be short of that from the on field results.

I've said this before that perhaps Frost needs to concentrate on kids who have the "want to". Do a better job at developing and subsequently keeping that talent we have/get. To date, the RB room (of returning carries) is basically void of depth. Same for the receivers room. We have had Mo, Bell leave. JD and Wan'dale.....Maybe the staff is a little star struck. Not saying we shouldn't go after those guys. We should. BUT maybe really dirt dive into their desire to play and compete at NU. The staff also needs to show they can develop the kids. Maybe I am in the minority, but I see progress on the defensive side. Not so much on the offensive side. TBH, more regression there. BUT, the defense has some obvious leaders. It has seniors who know the scheme and can be an extra "coach on the field". On O, going into year 4, IMHO, we are void of that depth of senior leadership. At least at the skill position. I no longer know who the back up to Cam is at center....Frost's best O to date was 2018....With veteran (seniors) at RB/WR and the OL....

But to the OP, Falck has proven himself to be a solid and reliable receiver who goes 100%. Hunter Renfrow comes to mind. He has good size compared to "veteran" guys at 6'2/205......We are going to need guys besides the staff next year that know the scheme. He will help with this. And nothing wrong with a guy that has that "want to".....And can block....And play ST.....NU seems to be short of that from the on field results.

If he is half as good as Hunter I will be over the moon.

YearSchoolConfClassPosGRecYdsAvgTDAttYdsAvgTDPlaysYdsAvgTD

*2015ClemsonACCFRWR133349214.950003349214.95
*2016ClemsonACCSOWR114449511.360004449511.36
*2017ClemsonACCJRWR146060210.030006060210.03
*2018ClemsonACCSRWR154954411.110004954411.11
CareerClemson186213311.515000186

C

Seems we already bad mouth the; Coaches, Recruits, Former Players, Current Players, the AD and each other / the fans, so who's left too Bad mouth? the Cheerleaders?
The strippers at the Night Before? No guys weekend is complete without a stop.

If he is half as good as Hunter I will be over the moon.

YearSchoolConfClassPosGRecYdsAvgTDAttYdsAvgTDPlaysYdsAvgTD

*2015ClemsonACCFRWR133349214.950003349214.95
*2016ClemsonACCSOWR114449511.360004449511.36
*2017ClemsonACCJRWR146060210.030006060210.03
*2018ClemsonACCSRWR154954411.110004954411.11
CareerClemson186213311.515000186

C
Clemson is the other team I follow. No doubt about Hunter. Came in as a 5'10 155 walk-on nad well, balled out. Found a niche in the scheme and became a security blanket for the QB's. Not saying Levi will be that guy, but I have learned to never say never...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back