• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

June meeting?

cactusboy

Husker Fan
10 Year Member
I listen to Severe and Benning off and on and today they mentioned some sort of meeting in June and how it was handled. Seemed to be with Frost and the team and/or a player... They were very vague and short about it. Does anyone know what this was about? I skimmed the thread titles here and didn't see anything about it.

Damon Benning can be very cryptic with his comments. He likes to have listeners read between the lines. I wish he would be a little more specific at times but he probably has to walk a fine line with the coaching staff. :thumbsup:

I can't fault DB. He's got to keep listeners tuned in. Let's be honest.

But if DB is hinting at something – I pay attention, because there's usually plenty of fire behind his "smoke."

I can't listen to Benning anymore. Talks over his guests, always tries to use the biggest words he can come up with, and his banter with Severe is awful. If he does have a nugget to share it is like TFrazier says, it's cryptic, vague and he doesn't talk to the audience, only his circle of friends. He talks to his friends & guests in some type of secret schoolground kids language.

Damon Benning can be very cryptic with his comments. He likes to have listeners read between the lines. I wish he would be a little more specific at times but he probably has to walk a fine line with the coaching staff. :thumbsup:
True, but he's always been cryptic like that. Hey, I appreciate all info, but the cryptic is frustrating at times.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back