• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Should Scott Frost pivot his offense?

Really IMPO a run first power type O with a lot of presnap motion and throwing when the time is right is all he has to do

Actually lots of people have. And it appears you did as well.

one other question..

Can you have a base offense with different schemes? You know, change in blocking assignments, change in routes, change in formation.. based on what the other teams does or doesn't do?

As I mentioned just recently in another thread, the problem isn't our X's and O's, it's our execution. Don't fumble. Don't false start. Don't miss a block because you forgot your assignment. Don't snap high because you started off in a bad position over the ball when you lined up. Don't take a sack when you could throw it away. Dont throw a pick just to avoid a sack. Improve on those things, and our point production takes a huge step forward.

Agree scheme may limit us but our execution is so bad it's hard to tell.

I for one would like to see tweaks as mentioned by others on this thread.

Trash the fricking flare pass until you can execute it. Led to 2 awful starts with fumbles. What about toss sweeps? What about inserting a "wing" (think Dana Brinson and Tyrone Hughes) from time to time (Luke?) and running formations off of that? And I like the aspect of having a big back in our fold now.

Our offense is way too predictable. It is absolutely maddening. Maybe with a big o line and more talent there (it appears) we can run more plays?

Someone else mentions how big we are now on offense. I for one am intrigued to see what we can do with this bigger mindset.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back