• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's Take Advantage of the Transfer Portal

Funny could of sworn am over threw some wide open passes to wr1 deep. But then again bet it wasn’t ams fault it was wr1 for not running fast enough to get deeper. Wr leaving just shows how much we don’t have a qb.
Every QB in college and pros overthrew a wide open reciever at some point in the season....so based on your logic I guess none of them were any good.

Every QB in college and pros overthrew a wide open reciever at some point in the season....so based on your logic I guess none of them were any good.
Lmao that was one example but then again I should of known some idiot would turn it around that I was basing it or just that one pass.

Hey I hope your right it’s the opines fault for the lack of offense and Am is actuall the next justin fields. Would love to see am tear it up next year.

Lmao that was one example but then again I should of known some idiot would turn it around that I was basing it or just that one pass.
You just come on here looking for a fight don't you? No reason to be disrespectful with the name calling. I've never done anything to you.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back