• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dismuke Back

PeriodicHalfCowrie-size_restricted.gif
Man, we were rollin til you brought in the lightweights
Good news never the less

As I said elsewhere, it was the defense that wanted to play in the bowl game. So....

I feel like the offensive players were just as frustrated as the fans. If they'd just run a power run game, with play-action and a few deep balls it would simplify things. The O would score more = more wins = more fun. I know the line will be young next year, but they are talented and athletic - turn em loose... I know it's likely more difficult than this, but sounds good to me... I am kinda pumped about how the D could look tho.

Last edited:

I feel like the offensive players were just as frustrated as the fans. If they'd just run a power run game, with play-action and a few deep balls it would simplify things. The O would score more = more wins = more fun. I know the line will be young next year, but they are talented and athletic - turn em loose... I know it's likely more difficult than this, but sounds good to me... I am kinda pumped about how the D could look tho.
Our upper class Olinemen were average at best. As you mentioned, the younger Olinemen are more athletic and mobile.

Last edited:

I don't think people understand how much goes into the decision to stay by these guys. It's not just wanting to come back and play football.

The scholarship makes it much, much easier, but it's still another year at school with all the other associated costs, etc.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back