• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffery Transferring

If it’s made up, fine! Stop doing that people! I can’t take another blast to the ticker like this!

If it’s made up, fine! Stop doing that people! I can’t take another blast to the ticker like this!
The reports on the radio are saying they’ve heard nothing about a transfer. Saying Luke’s dad wouldn’t let that leak out there. This could be just Frost discussing a position change. Who knows we all are waiting fingers crossed.

To date, this is as rumorish as can be. I hope he stays and agrees to play slot. If he thinks he is a QB in his heart of hearts, he needs to go to Northern Colorado, because he is nowhere close to a P5 level QB.

Unfortunately we are in the era of transfer at will. I imagine we will have more transfer options post spring ball.

To date, this is as rumorish as can be. I hope he stays and agrees to play slot. If he thinks he is a QB in his heart of hearts, he needs to go to Northern Colorado, because he is nowhere close to a P5 level QB.

Unfortunately we are in the era of transfer at will. I imagine we will have more transfer options post spring ball.
I think it’s the new normal in college sports.

The reports on the radio are saying they’ve heard nothing about a transfer. Saying Luke’s dad wouldn’t let that leak out there. This could be just Frost discussing a position change. Who knows we all are waiting fingers crossed.
Is the meeting taking. Place today?

I really hope all this is about LM a rumor. I saw the first post on here said something like "I think" he's going to transfer and its been off to the rumor races since.
We're bored-what else are we gonna do in the off-season but speculate and wish. What in the world did I do before the internet? Me personally part of my problem is I moved south and can't shovel snow anymore..

"Mass Exodus" of talent. On the day Deontai Williams says he's coming back with Domann and Taylor-Britt. :Biggrin: Locker room must not be that much of a mess

Our offense and our defense may as well be two completely different teams at this point. Seemed that way in most games this season, punctuated by a vote for the bowl game where the defense said yes, and the offense said no. And now we are seeing it with defensive players buying in and offensive players buying out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back