• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Luke McCaffery Transferring

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
It’s been thrown around all week that Luke McCaffery is going to transfer. If this is true, why is there a mass exodus of talent from our program?!

Last edited:

OK, I'll start one....

Per sources, HCSF is considering a one year sabbatical to work in quality control at Alabama under Nick Saban. Coach Chinander will serve as interim coach in 2021. HCSF expects to return in 2022 with a far better understanding of the head coach/chief executive role at a Power 5 program.

ResizedP_20508205-4b4a-4494-9c6f-1c4104103854_401708692902956.gif

Is it a coincidence that the players leaving/rumored to leave are mostly on the offense and the players that seem to be staying are mostly on the defensive side? Wasn't the bowl game vote rumored to be a split with the offense voting no and the defense voting yes?

Wandale left, Mills left for draft, Farniok left for draft, I’m sure Omar Manning will transfer (just my opinion), now LM of its true? Yes, I would say mass exodus. But again, Just my opinion.

Right, a lineman who may not get drafted didn't come back for a SIXTH year, and Mills is 24 years old, and you're including them in an exodus of talent? And Manning has played one snap. Good grief.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back