• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sooo is there any smoke out there that may lead to a fire?

I actually thought for awhile we should be pursuing his older brother. Better QB than we have now and Luke should move to slot.

Has there been any talk about Dylan going anywhere?
I thought he was in the portal...maybe? Just checked...some December speculation of a move to N Colorado to be with dad and older brother for a football family reunion...and a quick mention of Luke as a QB at Nebraska. Hopefully Luke and Dylan are not both thinking of going the the N Colorado.

Last edited:
I actually thought for awhile we should be pursuing his older brother. Better QB than we have now and Luke should move to slot.

Has there been any talk about Dylan going anywhere?

Dylan quit the team before the season started -- but remained a student at Michigan this fall. Milton passed him up on the depth chart, so he decided to move on -- but he really hasn't fully moved on yet. Strangely, Dylan probably would have gotten a shot this season, as Milton was pretty rotten. I believe it's a mystery to most what he plans to do next.

Not sure about a meeting. But definitely something going on. Hoping it doesn’t come to fruition.

Would hate to lose LM, but certainly don't want our Head Coach making assertions or promises that prohibits the growth of this football team. Ya I know how that just sounded.

Just took a nap. Anything going on lately regarding the roster? Have I missed anything? :)

Think we got our answer on whether or not Mills is returning.

Hey consider taking some Tylenol PM next time so we can add more good pieces to the roster when you wake up. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kind of the same stuff as Wan'dale. Not as finalized as WR though (I don't believe). Kid is testing the waters, hopefully we can lure him back. We had a chance with WR to keep him around but his support system won out in the end.
This jives with what I heard last night.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back