• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama

That entire series took 38 seconds off the clock.

If OSU doesn’t stop them here I just don’t know how they can come back

A FG and a punt puts a huge dent in your chances.

It's who flinches first, doesn't score a TD ... see ya!

Forces Ohio State to play good defense against that machine -- yeah, good luck with that.

Last edited:
Except that the NFL has more parity and unpredictability than any other major team sport.

I meant talent wise. The NFL gives the worst team the first draft pick. In College Football the best teams continue to get the best recruits year after year. With recent rule changes by the NCAA it isn't going to get any better, probably worse. The College Football we knew in the 90's will never return.

Man the officiating is no friend of OSU's.... bet they are not use to that... Alabama getting away with alot of holding... very blatant I might add... guess that's how it is sometimes

I meant talent wise. The NFL gives the worst team the first draft pick. In College Football the best teams continue to get the best recruits year after year. With recent rule changes by the NCAA it isn't going to get any better, probably worse. The College Football we knew in the 90's will never return.
Unfortunately I think you’re right on. I don’t know how many more years I can watch Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back