• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Title Game: Ohio State vs Alabama

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well I picked Ohio State to beat Clemson and I am staying on that bandwagon as I believe they will win it tonight

The Bucks are going to have to play a clean game with as few penalties as possible

I like how they matchup with Alabama

Oh and they are going to have to have Fields as healthy as possible.

Should be fun

I don't think OSU can play back to back games like last week. I dont care for either team but 8 games in my book isn't worthy a championship. Roll Tide!

Last edited:
I don't think OSU can play back to back games like last week. I dont care for either team but 8 games in my book isn't worthy a championship. Roll Tide!

This season was a gift considering the pandemic situation so 8 games is fine by me if they win back to games against Clemson and Alabama

Should be fun

I’ve got 100 bucks on Alabama covering. Very seldom would I bet against Bama and the spread. I do want Ohio State to win and about any other team in the country Id pick them.

Well got a little tougher

Yep and I saw were the line just went up to 9.5. I’d hate to lose 100 bucks but I really can’t lose with this bet. Bamer wins and I’ll make some money, Ohio State wins and I’m happy because I hate Bama and arrogant Bama fan.

Rolltide, i remember cheering for Bama when they played Miami for the title in.......92 i believe it was. As a Nebraska fan the canes are just the number 1 team i hate, Bama embarrassed Miami that night and i loved it. I cheered for Bama when they played the florida teams with tim tebow as well. I don't really like either team but bama is not all bad.

Rolltide, i remember cheering for Bama when they played Miami for the title in.......92 i believe it was. As a Nebraska fan the canes are just the number 1 team i hate, Bama embarrassed Miami that night and i loved it. I cheered for Bama when they played the florida teams with tim tebow as well. I don't really like either team but bama is not all bad.
try living among their fans! They’ve earned a certain amount of arrogance but my God it’s insufferable.

try living among their fans! They’ve earned a certain amount of arrogance but my God it’s insufferable.
Didn't have to live with those Bama fans but what I have met were usually rude, crude and obnoxious with little redeeming social value. :Lol:

Hopefully it's a good game but I just don't see Ohio State winning it. I am here in lower Alabama and most of the Crimson Tide fans I've talked to don't think this game will be close. I don't think it will be close either but if Fields plays like he did against Clemson there may be a whole, whole lot of very disappointed Alabama fans. I certainly am not a Tide fan but the wife is so I must tread lightly here, lol.

I thought Joe Robbie Stadium and Hard Rock Cafe was different stadiums. Whoops.

Original ..... You noticed baseball diamond?
500px-Landsharknewinterior.JPG

Massive renovation.
500px-200127-H-PX819-0092.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully it's a good game but I just don't see Ohio State winning it. I am here in lower Alabama and most of the Crimson Tide fans I've talked to don't think this game will be close. I don't think it will be close either but if Fields plays like he did against Clemson there may be a whole, whole lot of very disappointed Alabama fans. I certainly am not a Tide fan but the wife is so I must tread lightly here, lol.
You took my living with Alabama fans very seriously!

Tough/heartbreaking to miss a game like this with Covid and you don't even feel sick.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back