• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wandale....

So far it’s really vague from anything I’ve seen, just that there’s a huge chance he’s going...
I have no idea what precipitated that at all.
Really beginning to hate this transfer portal...

Just curious if it's a personal thing or if there are still program issues driving guys away.

I’m hearing it’s BS - but for what it’s worth, Wiltfong always has a tendency to switch his crystal ball picks right before signing day because he sees more than just smoke. If he’s putting it out into the universe, he trusts his source. Not good news....

Last edited:

I’m hearing it’s BS - but for what it’s worth, Wiltfong almost has a tendency to switch his crystal ball picks right before signing day because he sees more than just smoke. If he’s putting it out into the universe, he trusts his source. Not good news....

If you trust Brian Christopherson, he apparently believes there is ample reason to be concerned.

I’m hearing it’s BS - but for what it’s worth, Wiltfong almost has a tendency to switch his crystal ball picks right before signing day because he sees more than just smoke. If he’s putting it out into the universe, he trusts his source. Not good news....

That’s what concerns me the most of anything I’ve seen...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back