• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers

Great news indeed Sooner24, so glad to hear your doing good and back at home. You are a much respected poster here having been both a member of HUSKERPEDIA and HUSKERMAX for over 20 years so we need you to be around for many, many more HUSKER seasons which hopefully will be winning ones. Take care my good friend and keep us posted on your road to recovery.

I’m home! Feel rough. When they split you open like a walnut it’s tough. Well the OU game just kicked off and it’s the first time there has been an OU game I wasn’t in the stands since the 1971 Game of the Century. As tired as I am I really don’t care. Thanks for all your prayers because believe it or not I felt every one.

2020 is a throw away year in CFB, you should consider your streak intact next fall!

Just a quick update. Went in for a checkup Monday and everything looked great. Was told I don’t need to come back for two months. Still sore from the incisions but feeling better every day. In the last week I have been sleeping better simply because I can get comfortable in bed now.

This is going to be a great Christmas this year, for my family and me, considering what could have been.

Thanks again for the kind thoughts and prayers. Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and that 2021 lets us all get back to our normal lives.

Just a quick update. Went in for a checkup Monday and everything looked great. Was told I don’t need to come back for two months. Still sore from the incisions but feeling better every day. In the last week I have been sleeping better simply because I can get comfortable in bed now.

This is going to be a great Christmas this year, for my family and me, considering what could have been.

Thanks again for the kind thoughts and prayers. Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and that 2021 lets us all get back to our normal lives.
Enjoy your Blessed Christmas with your family!

Well five weeks removed for my surgery and I’m feeling better every day. Been walking about a mile a day and I’m pretty give out by the time I get home.

I want to give a big shout out to the doctors, nurses and staff at the Oklahoma Heart Hospital. This is a first class operation in every regard.

My doctor was Dr. John Randolph and I can’t begin to say enough nice things about him. If I ever hit the call button there was a nurse there in less than two minutes. If any of you live in Oklahoma, and I know some do, I would urge you to go to OHH for any heart related procedures.

Last edited:

Well five weeks removed for my surgery and I’m feeling better every day. Been walking about a mile a day and I’m pretty give out by the time I get home.

I want to give a big shout out to the doctors, nurses and staff at the Oklahoma Heart Hospital. This is a first class operation in every regard.

My doctor was Dr. John Randolph and I can’t begin to say enough nice things about him. If I ever hit the call button there was a nurse there in less than two minutes. If any of you live in Oklahoma, and I know some do, I would urge you to go to OHH for any heart related procedures.
Answered prayers! Now, keep enjoying that family of yours!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back