• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post your best fish of 2020

Resized_20170401_125554.jpg

Pretty nice steelhead

Fremont state lakes. There's a hump out in the lake that I try to work with a crankbait where I've found some decent bass, but this time around I found the Musky instead. It was a blast in the little boat, but it would have been nice if I'd of been in my bigger boat so I could have got a weight and measurement along with a good picture. But I did get the catch on video, so that was good.

jump.png

Fremont state lakes. There's a hump out in the lake that I try to work with a crankbait where I've found some decent bass, but this time around I found the Musky instead. It was a blast in the little boat, but it would have been nice if I'd of been in my bigger boat so I could have got a weight and measurement along with a good picture. But I did get the catch on video, so that was good.

View attachment 58090
That's a great capture man. You should consider blowing this up and framing it. Very cool.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back