• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers and positive vibes appreciated

Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones who only has mild symptoms. I tested positive in October and was only sick about 36 hours. My wife, on the other hand, went through more serious symptoms, but was only down about 1 week.
I will be praying for you.
Tested postive many months ago with the only symptoms headache and sore throat for a couple of days. Hope your bout is as mild as mine. I would never have known except we had to take mandatory weekly tests. Followed that up with several antibody tests which confrimed that I had it.

Hang in there, follow doctors orders and if you really start feeling crappy DO NOT wait to get hospitalized care! Lots of therapeutics available now but getting them sooner than later is important imo.

My wife and both kids got it. All lost smell and taste, had fevers and aches, some congestion and chest tightness, but rallied well and were pretty good within a week to 10 days. I test negative 3 times while trying to play healthcare professional. It’s a weird bug, brother, stay on top of it, rest, hydrate. I took a ton of zinc and Vitamin D, so who knows if that does anything positive, but give it a try if you like. Good vibes coming your way.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back