• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mandalorian

Very stoked for this finale. Hopefully we get a "Magnificent 7" style episode with the all stars that were introduced this season.

Very dangerous. Would have to change "WOULD SMASH" to "WOULD GET SMASHED"
fH5PIm.gif

SEASON 2 FINALE SPOILER

I knew who it was when the X-WING flew in, but the reveal was still pretty awesome. I just kept thinking, "would they, naw, it's probably someone else". Then the green lightsaber and gloved hand, "Naw, they are just teasing us". Then..... LUKE!!!!!! IT'S LUKE FRIGGIN SKYWALKER!!!!!

At first I thought it might have been another actor, as I had heard rumors of Sebastion Stan playing him in an upcoming project. It was just Mark Hamill de-aged and CGI'd.

Last edited:
SEASON 2 FINALE SPOILER

I knew who it was when the X-WING flew in, but the reveal was still pretty awesome. I just kept thinking, "would they, naw, it's probably someone else". Then the green lightsaber and gloved hand, "Naw, they are just teasing us". Then..... LUKE!!!!!! IT'S LUKE FRIGGIN SKYWALKER!!!!!

At first I thought it might have been another actor, as I had heard rumors of Sebastion Stan playing him in an upcoming project. It was just Mark Hamill de-aged and CGI'd.
That was epic

I noticed there was a "Jedi Double" in the end credits so they did the de-aged CGI over a live actor with Mark Hamill's voice.

SEASON 2 FINALE SPOILER

Literally got goose bumps. Not kidding.
Made me feel like a kid again.

Umm...how long have there been after-credits scenes? Or was this the first time? I think this was the first time I let the credits roll all the way to the end.
That was pretty good.

Last edited:
Umm...how long have there been after-credits scenes? Or was this the first time?
That was pretty good.

I think this was the first. I was kind of hoping he would kick around with Mando, especially since the other Mandalorians obviously don’t like him. I’m have heard that will just be a mini-series, but should be good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back