• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Rutgers Practice Week Tuesday Zoom Presser

I’m glad the players still have confidence in the process. When they’re no longer bought in, it’s probably inevitable failure. I still think next season can build on the good from this season, if the players are all-in.

I don’t really get a guy opting out for the last game. I know it’s becoming a common thing all around the country. I just don’t like seeing it at Nebraska.

I think this press conference was one of the best weekly press conferences Frost has seen since he got here. QBs missed some throws, but they hit them all in practice. Guys still need time with the playbook before we can trust them on the field. Everyone is close to being bought in. We're close to being able to put together 4 quarters. When it all comes together, it's going to really be impressive. The B1G will have to adjust to us. So, we're almost there. Exciting.

I think this press conference was one of the best weekly press conferences Frost has seen since he got here. QBs missed some throws, but they hit them all in practice. Guys still need time with the playbook before we can trust them on the field. Everyone is close to being bought in. We're close to being able to put together 4 quarters. When it all comes together, it's going to really be impressive. The B1G will have to adjust to us. So, we're almost there. Exciting.

Nobody forced you to watch it

I think this post is one of the best you've ever had since you've been on here. Pot shots at the QB, a direct shot at the guys that haven't even played, not so subtle barbs for the entire team, and a finishing group of snide snarky sarcastic remarks. A real gem of a post. A thinly veiled waste of words showing your utter disdain for our coach. Truly remarkable post! Now that you've reached your ceiling you should leave...

Whoa.
See ... he always says it was one of the best practices he’s seen since he got here. The sarcasm part is replacing practice with press conference. Get it?
Did you miss the part where he commenting on making throws in practice but missing them in the game? How is that a pot shot? Or do you mean Frost is taking pot shots at his QBs?
There is nothing in my post that hasn’t been said more than once this year in a press conference. Except the B1G needs to adjust to us. That was cheap on my part.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back