• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Civil War - Ducks vs Beavers

Gebbia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LM and AM

41 to 38, Beavs

Gebbia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LM and AM

41 to 38, Beavs
Lincoln West seems to be ahead of Lincoln proper at this point

What a win for OSU and Gebbia. The RB was sensational, but Gebbia can throw the football as a QB should

That was a huge win for the direction of the Oregon State Beavers. OSU had lost to Oregon 11 of the 12 meetings prior to tonight.

Fun game to watch. Gebbia impressive. Jefferson phenomenal game.

Last edited:

Former Huskers:
Gebbia: 23/37 263 1/0 6for 6 1 TD
Tyjon Lyndsey 2 carries 15 yards
Avery Roberts 5 solo 7 assisted 12 total tackles (led team)
Lightbourn: 1 punt 13 yards (i tackle)

Other than the punting, tell me we could not use the other three players in Lincoln right now!

Former Huskers:
Gebbia: 23/37 263 1/0 6for 6 1 TD
Tyjon Lyndsey 2 carries 15 yards
Avery Roberts 5 solo 7 assisted 12 total tackles (led team)
Lightbourn: 1 punt 13 yards (i tackle)

Other than the punting, tell me we could not use the other three players in Lincoln right now!
Gebbia: 23/37, no picks

62% completion rate. A few pass thrown away. Way off ..... on purpose because covered OSU receivers. That is why no picks. Good.

Unfortunately, Gebbia was injured for the last play. I think twisted leg. Dirty ala sCUm linebacker.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back