• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Everyone....

PasadenaHusker

Consensus 5☆
10 Year Member
Go enjoy the holiday weekend. Yes our team looks lost, yes this isn't the outcome any Husker fan wanted, but remember what is important in life. We are a young team that is incomplete. I for one will not be calling for a coaching change, since every time we do, we seem to take a step back. Everyone has their opinions, and thats fine. Disappointed in the outcome today, but I'm going to go enjoy the Hawaiian sun with my family. On to next week. GBR!

Go enjoy the holiday weekend. Yes our team looks lost, yes this isn't the outcome any Husker fan wanted, but remember what is important in life. We are a young team that is incomplete. I for one will not be calling for a coaching change, since every time we do, we seem to take a step back. Everyone has their opinions, and thats fine. Disappointed in the outcome today, but I'm going to go enjoy the Hawaiian sun with my family. On to next week. GBR!

Oh shut up! Lol.

How much further back can we go????

How much further back can we go????
Don't know and don't care. I've lost a few family members lately, and am focusing on what is truly important in life. Like I said, I will continue to tune in, watch, and support our boys, while enjoying my family and friends. It was just a suggestion. If people want to be upset and wallow in how bad our team is, that is their choice. I am simply choosing to focus on what is most important in my life, and suggest others do the same
GBR!

Last edited:

Don't know and don't care. I've lost a few.family.members lately, and am focusing on what is truly important in life. Like I said, I will continue to tune in, watch, and support our boys, while enjoying my family and friends. It was just a suggestion. If people want to be upset and wallow in how bad our team is, that is their choice. I am simply choosing to focus on what is most important in my life, and suggest others do the same
GBR!

Truly sorry to hear about your losses.....

Been there and it isn't any fun.

But today, the focus for you may be on adequate sunscreen techniques!

Huskers are the worst team they have been in years. Riley's worst teams could have beat this year by 3 or 4 touchdowns. Plan and simply no playmakers on offense or defense. Polish or shine any way you want it still not a good team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back