• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Serious question...

dparks

Varsity
20 Year Member
and not bashing.

With the Covid and the NCAA basically freezing every athletes grade, (i.e. free year), does this staff still encourage some SR's to leave? I can see a couple I hope try to go to the NFL....and, they honestly will get shots, even if just as a FA. Kind of like OL Nick Gates did.

Only a few Seniors I would want back next year. Domann, Dismuke, Bootle, Williams, Stille, Culp, maybe Jaimes, maybe Honas.

Only a few Seniors I would want back next year. Domann, Dismuke, Bootle, Williams, Stille, Culp, maybe Jaimes, maybe Honas.
Like I said in an earlier post, but I only saw part of the 3rd qtr...but going back to the Illinois game and this game, Domann was whiffing...he has reverted back to the "head down, here comes my shoulder" bullcrap and he is looking poorly on some plays. He was much better in our 1st 2 games but is simply regressing, IMO. I give Stille a ton of credit for seeing, on 1 play, that a TE wasn't covered today and he tried to cover him.....

and not bashing.

With the Covid and the NCAA basically freezing every athletes grade, (i.e. free year), does this staff still encourage some SR's to leave? I can see a couple I hope try to go to the NFL....and, they honestly will get shots, even if just as a FA. Kind of like OL Nick Gates did.
For some reason, and I am not saying it is you, but there is a lot of people that think a lot of seniors will jump at the chance to stay one more year.

I guess I am not sure that will happen. A lot will just be ready to move on with their lives. Not just at Nebraska but at any school.

For some reason, and I am not saying it is you, but there is a lot of people that think a lot of seniors will jump at the chance to stay one more year.

I guess I am not sure that will happen. A lot will just be ready to move on with their lives. Not just at Nebraska but at any school.
Personally, I hope they all stay....just that much more experience to have next year. But if some choose to leave, I am hoping it is the 2 I’m thinking would be much better giving the NFL a shot...a win/win for both NU and them.

I'm comfortable with whomever chooses to stay... probably means they are a positive culture fit and even if they aren't necessarily who I perceived as a good player, culture and practice habits really matter right now clearly...

another class full of upgrades & additional puzzle pieces on the way... experienced depth & competition is always a good thing.

That said, certainly wouldn't miss a few graduates moving on to their next chapter ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back