• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do we really suck this bad?

You are what your record says you are......so yes.
743BB63C-FC38-4521-8D3A-CE7B69A57FA1.png

Nothing and I mean NOTHING good ever happens when AM sits in the pocket. He is not a pocket passer but we leave him back there like he is Montana, Brady and Ellway.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING good ever happens when AM sits in the pocket. He is not a pocket passer but we leave him back there like he is Montana, Brady and Ellway.
He will only throw it if people are WIDE OPEN. This offense needs passes thrown on time and in smaller windows. This ain’t high school. Although our o line play looks like it

I am not sure we have personal and Coaches on the same page. What the coaches see and what the reality is not in alignment.

I remember reading about the teams and era that were awful pre-Devaney and I felt bad for those folks.

Now I/we’ve been living it.

Unbelievable

The good news is that it barely hurts anymore.
And if this keeps up it won’t hurt at all.

The suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked......:)

Well, we're just about to record a 7th-place finish in the division, after finishing 6th the last two years, and 5th the year before that....

You can't get lower than 7th place in the division!

Yea, it's like we got tired of our opponents beating us so we just collectively beat ourselves instead. I'm surprised we don't have hair growing out of our palms.

Last edited:
2021...next year

It takes time
Pops, I like your posts, but I am not buying what you are selling here. I realize you are stating your opinion/hope, but mine is about 180 degrees from yours. This is not a good football team and to me they are not showing any promise. How I wish I am wrong.

Pops, I like your posts, but I am not buying what you are selling here. I realize you are stating your opinion/hope, but mine is about 180 degrees from yours. This is not a good football team and to me they are not showing any promise. How I wish I am wrong.

I am sensing HUGE SARCASM in Pops posts. :thumbsup:

To answer the Title question,

YES! We as a fan base suck that bad! With such loser attitudes, I'd be surprised if we ever win another B1G game. Good thing none of you guys are playing.

I see incremental progress being made, with a team that has very little to no depth in key positions. But things are looking up. Keep the faith!

I rarely post on these threads, because I know you guys are all commenting in the heat of a loss. But maybe some of us need a little perspective.

To answer the Title question,

YES! We as a fan base suck that bad! With such loser attitudes, I'd be surprised if we ever win another B1G game. Good thing none of you guys are playing.

I see incremental progress being made, with a team that has very little to no depth in key positions. But things are looking up. Keep the faith!

I rarely post on these threads, because I know you guys are all commenting in the heat of a loss. But maybe some of us need a little perspective.
Jesus, no. Most other fan bases wouldn't even be checking the message boards with results like we've had. The fact that we're all still here shows we're an awesome fanbase.

Stop blaming the fans for Scott Frost's 10-19 record.

Jesus, no. Most other fan bases wouldn't even be checking the message boards with results like we've had. The fact that we're all still here shows we're an awesome fanbase.

Stop blaming the fans for Scott Frost's 10-19 record.
I think I'm an alright guy...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back