• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/27/20)

All of you are failing to realize that if the punt wasn't muffed, we weren't even put in that situation to begin with. Crap happens. The sun will still rise tomorrow.

We were out-coached in practice... our lack of discipline is shocking. Fumbles, penalties and missed assignments are all discipline related. Which all starts in practice.
Can you explain to me how a player muffing a punt is on the coaches. Really kid prob lights out at practice and does just fine makes a mistake and it's on the coaches come on. Team had 4 penalties which is prob about average for all of football. So in your opinion when are the players to be held accountable for their mistakes and it not fall on the coaches.

Can you explain to me how a player muffing a punt is on the coaches. Really kid prob lights out at practice and does just fine makes a mistake and it's on the coaches come on. Team had 4 penalties which is prob about average for all of football. So in your opinion when are the players to be held accountable for their mistakes and it not fall on the coaches.
To your point, I dont think this game was solely the coaches. I do think if we had done a better job play calling throughout the game, theres a chance it wasnt so close in the end.

I actually think this is the best game they coached all year. My biggest complaint was not pulling Jurgens earlier (I don't remember a bad snap in the 2nd half) and we have to try something different than Farniok as he is really slow and has poor balance giving up that last sack was not his only bad play. How about Cochran? I would think Verduzco and Austin should be on the chopping block unless things improve greatly. Just pull the guy when he is having a bad game. We've done that with QB, why not other positions.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back