• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/27/20)

thos whole crap staff needs to go. how guys like flemming and betts disappear and guys like Warner and Oliver whoever play in obvious passing situations is baffling. How a guy like Jurgens continues to play is baffling. How we don't have someone better than farniok is baffling.

Just a total joke.

Another game that should have been won. I guess it's better than last week when that team in black showed up and got their asses kicked.

Well, I suppose the best we can say is that the team bounced back from taking a mental and physical day off last week and at least gave Iowa a game. Can't call this progress, though. Same things killing this team 3 years in. Offense can't score and makes too many drive and game-killing mistakes. Special teams are a disaster. And defense can be pretty good . . . but not long enough or often enough to overcome the other problems (and defense has its own issues with getting off the field when they have the down and distance advantage.

I was afraid we'd get boatraced, though . . . so there's about as silver a lining as I can find.

Think after this I hope Moos is on the phone with some donors asking to come up with 30 million and give Frost a nice Christmas gift to go back to a conference where he is suited....after 3 years of this and week in and week out it is the same garbage

Press conference:

-we are so close
-we have to fix little things
-we talked about this all week, blah blah

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back