• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020/21 Husker WBB Schedule

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Women's 2020/2021 Basketball Schedule has been released. :Cheer2:

There are 3 Out-of-Conference games, beginning with the season opener vs Oral Roberts University on Friday, Dec 4th @ PBA, and 20 conference games.

There is no B1G/ACC Challenge Game for the Husker Ladies this year, but they will play @ Creighton on Monday, Dec 14th.

Full Schedule:

Last edited:
Anyone know if we can hope to SEE the ladies games being broadcast at all this season? Schedule only indicates radio, but includes NET for Creighton game.

Anyone know if we can hope to SEE the ladies games being broadcast at all this season? Schedule only indicates radio, but includes NET for Creighton game.

BTN Plus schedule does show they will carry the WBB game vs Oral Roberts on Fri, 12/4/20. but this is the only WBB game scheduled so far (BTN+ schedule is not populated with very many game so I think they have just not finalized their schedule).

Hopefully most of the WBB games will be live-streamed on BTN Plus.
BTN+ or BTN has shown almost all the Husker WBB games in past seasons.

Last edited:
Here you go @Powder Creek .

Per Matt Coatney on his radio show interview w/Coach Williams, almost all WBB games will be on cable or video-streamed. BTN+ will carry his commentary with the video (for the first game at least, hope it continues through the season because one of my frustrations has been keeping the separate video & radio feeds synced).

Here you go @Powder Creek .

Per Matt Coatney on his radio show interview w/Coach Williams, almost all WBB games will be on cable or video-streamed. BTN+ will carry his commentary with the video (for the first game at least, hope it continues through the season because one of my frustrations has been keeping the separate video & radio feeds synced).
Thanks RD. I just signed up for BTN+ and really like the fact that I can go back a watch stuff that was previously shown even though I was not subscribed at the time. Plus, I can go enjoy some great fall weather and watch whenever the spirit moves me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back