• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"There's no doubt in my mind...

He didn't say the future quarterback. LM is a great talent and should be a big part of the offense -- probably just not at QB. Scott could have said LM is the QB. He did not. He also said AM has had two good weeks of practice. I would not be surprised to see AM start Friday with LM in for a number of plays at different positions.

Actually, according to Sipple Frost DID say LM was the future at QB. Let's see if the statement gets clarified.

The quote I saw was from McKewon: Frost: "There's no doubt in my mind that Luke McCaffrey is the future around here." I now see what Sipple said, but cannot tell if his is a quote or his take on the comment.

The quote I saw was from McKewon: Frost: "There's no doubt in my mind that Luke McCaffrey is the future around here." I now see what Sipple said, but cannot tell if his is a quote or his take on the comment.
I bet forked tongue and snake oil salesman pitch.

Last edited:
He is supposed to "none of our guys are afraid of competition and they will all be working as hard as possible to get on the field."

I don't see Luke as the future, he cannot throw an accurate pass of any long yardage at all, if he is "The Future" well, that future is fraught with more losing seasons. JMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back