• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How bad is this loss to Illinois?

Well, to me if they lose and Illinois keeps putting points up it is as bad as any loss I can remember (been a fan since 1981). I’m not sure I’ve seen a worse performance in all phases by a Neb team. I have the same feeling I had with the Texas tech game.

I’m a Frost guy but this doesn’t seem to be working. Maybe we’ll see in 7-8 years I guess. A lot of other big programs would be sending Chinander back to Florida right after this game.
My liver can't take 7-8 more years of this garbage

My liver can't take 7-8 more years of this garbage

dont worry it won’t have to. If they blow it up this season and go 1-2 wins and then next season 5 or 6 they will HAVE to make some moves, and that might include the head coach. I don’t care how much he’s loved, they can’t go backwards. These are all his guys for the most part (players AND assistants). It’s not working.

dont worry it won’t have to. If they blow it up this season and go 1-2 wins and then next season 5 or 6 they will HAVE to make some moves, and that might include the head coach. I don’t care how much he’s loved, they can’t go backwards. These are all his guys for the most part (players AND assistants). It’s not working.
Loyal to a fault

Agreed. I think the 3 bad years at NU have proven the one good year at UCF was a fluke. I have zero optimism that the coaches can turn this around

Not changing QB after the half reeks of sacrificing this game for the future. Being down three scores and sticking with a guy who presents ZERO vertical passng threat is basically mailing it in. You wanna do that in year one or two, okay. You do that against Illinois in year three coming off of two losing seasons, staring a third losing season in the face, you borderline lose me. You do everything in your power to try to sneak out the win. That obviously meant bringing AM in and hoping he gets hot. There was no chance of a win keeping LM in. None.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back