• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2011 AL Central Thread

I was hoping the White Sox would sweep Cleveland but dang, no such luck. Still, winning of 2 of 3 is a very good way to start the season.

Well, I guess many of you are geographical Royals fans. Just to put things into perspective, I am a NL fan, and could really care less about the AL Central, but as a baseball fan, I pay attention. I have really hated the Royals, ever since the 1985 AL crooked theft of the World Series!

Well, I guess many of you are geographical Royals fans. Just to put things into perspective, I am a NL fan, and could really care less about the AL Central, but as a baseball fan, I pay attention. I have really hated the Royals, ever since the 1985 AL crooked theft of the World Series!

Home town team!

Personally, I could care less about the Cardinals, but I do pay attention to them. I felt awful about AG's Thursday performance until I saw Pujols'. ;)

Home town team!

Personally, I could care less about the Cardinals, but I do pay attention to them. I felt awful about AG's Thursday performance until I saw Pujols'. ;)

Pujols' performance so far is punishment for his selfish salary condsideration! I actually root for AG, I also like his wife!:Biggrin::Biggrin:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back