• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sean Connery dies at 90

You know I had to laugh today... I seem to recall that he supported Scotland Independence. I seem to remember he lent his voice talents to sound trucks running around Scotland...

Yet he accepted knighthood and being knighted by Queens Elizabeth II (actually I to the Scots)...

So was he UK or Scot? He got an Oscar for playing an Irish Cop? Well Gaelic seems to be the common denominator...

You know I had to laugh today... I seem to recall that he supported Scotland Independence. I seem to remember he lent his voice talents to sound trucks running around Scotland...

Yet he accepted knighthood and being knighted by Queens Elizabeth II (actually I to the Scots)...

So was he UK or Scot? He got an Oscar for playing an Irish Cop? Well Gaelic seems to be the common denominator...
Yes he was a Scottish independents supporter

Recently watched a couple of his movies: The Untouchables and First Night. Not a huge fan of the latter, but I hadn't seen either in quite a few years.

I didn't really like Bond 007 series but I enjoyed Untouchables, The Rock and Hunt for Red October movies. Though wrong accent .... Red October.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back