• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

whoa (2021 5* PG, Bryce McGowens, 6-6, 165 lbs, Piedmont, SC) IS 'N"

I would risk some hard feelings for a 5* talent with a brother on the team. Might be NUs best chance at someone that talented.
Now that this year doesn't count against class progression, how can you even figure out how many scholarships you have available?

Wow, that’s pretty impressive! His range was absurd on some of the shots, and I loved the dishes when he was going to the basket. Eyes were watching the court even when he was making a strong move to the basket. One possible weakness was the way he was using his off arm to keep space. B1G officials seem to take issue with that. They tend to let shoulders and hips go, but not the off arm. Otherwise, he’s a serious talent!

Wow, that’s pretty impressive! His range was absurd on some of the shots, and I loved the dishes when he was going to the basket. Eyes were watching the court even when he was making a strong move to the basket. One possible weakness was the way he was using his off arm to keep space. B1G officials seem to take issue with that. They tend to let shoulders and hips go, but not the off arm. Otherwise, he’s a serious talent!
6'6", 165 pounds - I don't think he's done growing into that height (maybe not done getting taller either). He'll have to get bigger before he can bang in the B1G.

He looks like a serious talent. Seems to play a similar style to what Hoiberg likes. Shoot the 3 or take it strong to the hole. Saw very few intermediate jumpers in his highlight reel. In addition it looks like he has perfected the Euro Travel. :Hooray: Reference to a previous conversation you and I have had. Hope we get this kid.

He looks like a serious talent. Seems to play a similar style to what Hoiberg likes. Shoot the 3 or take it strong to the hole. Saw very few intermediate jumpers in his highlight reel. In addition it looks like he has perfected the Euro Travel. :Hooray: Reference to a previous conversation you and I have had. Hope we get this kid.
I really liked the little jump hook he used when shut off at the rim. It shows he goes strong, but remains in control and has a variety in his arsenal.

Any timetable for his commitment? Has he set a date?

I saw this elsewhere :Redface:

He wants to sign on early signing day I believe. So within the next month or so. Whether it's before the signing day or not I'm not sure, but within the next month at the latest

Robin Washut seems to think it's between Nebraska and Georgia; Rivals thinks its down to Huskers and Michigan.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back