• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State Opens As 23 Point Favorites Over Nebraska

TOSU is saying this will be a bigger blowout than Woody Hayes virtual 100th birthday party cake

I hope they keep right on thinking of Nebraska as a blowout warm up game! :nod:

Me too. But I hope NU fans keep things in perspective as they watch this game. You never know how things will go. But the Hunger Games give better odds than our chances of walking out of the shoe with a victory.

But that’s why we play the games on grass or turf instead of Xbox. You never know.

Me too. But I hope NU fans keep things in perspective as they watch this game. You never know how things will go. But the Hunger Games give better odds than our chances of walking out of the shoe with a victory.

But that’s why we play the games on grass or turf instead of Xbox. You never know.
Hope for the best prepair for the worst. Only the beginning of our season so it's best to keep things in perspective on this first game.

The good news is that we will for sure do better than GA Tech vs Clemson. Very glad we aren’t playing Clemson.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back