• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Requesting Prayers for my Wife (updated 2023 - see p. 78)

Thank you. That is powerful.

She is now on Remdesivir, among many other therapies. They have the oxygen flow up so high I could barely hear her talk when we said goodnight. I pray that her lung function returns soon. Or as soon as God wills.

And I pray for that peace that only He can give.

(Edit: I read through thread again and see I'm repeating myself. Long day)
Thought I was losing my mind! :) it's okay. ;) Prayers continue for your wife .
God bless!

Praying for you and your wife during this time. I can’t imagine what you are going through right now. Knowing that God is working during this difficult time. Praying for wisdom for all of the doctors and nurses who are helping with her care. Amen

Lil' All "N" and I have prayed for your wife, for you and your family. We also pray that your wife has the right doctors and support staff who will be there for her until you can be with her. We believe that she will begin returning to having normal oxygen levels throughout the night.
When I read that last night, I could feel the powerful hand of God at work. There is no other way to explain it. I just received this from my wife:

"Didn't sleep but because I was wide awake, feeling OK. Respiratory therapist from yesterday is on again and she almost did a happy dance. She said I look so much better than yesterday."

I am beside myself right now in tears. You are witnessing the power of prayer!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Not out of the woods yet by any means. But I can't even begin to tell you how this has affected me!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back