• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Protocols strict everywhere

Are you kidding me? It is incumbent for them to understand that their behavior and actions have an adverse affect on the whole of society. Unless everyone pulls in the same direction with the protocols for getting rid of this virus, it will never be irradiated. It is people like YOU who are feeding the misinformation. Get a clue.
You really need to read kwajsker's thread with an open mind. I'm not holding my breath.....

Last edited:

Unbelievable! No wonder this country is in trouble. As the old saying goes, "You cannot fix stupid." Believe what you must. Herd immunity did not get rid of polio, small pox, measles, etc. The economy will not improve until we get a handle on the virus.

You know what also didn't get rid of polio, smallpox, and measles? Social distance protocols, lockdowns, and mask mandates. Viruses don't just magically go away if we stay in our house. Eventually, most everyone will get Covid because it is so contagious. Until we reach herd immunity or develop a reliable vaccine, the focus needs to be on treatment. Even with years of built up antibodies and a vaccine, people still die every year in this country from the flu. It's an unfortunate part of life.

CU athletics is on hold due to county order that says "This Order is based on scientific evidence and best practices regarding the most effective approaches to slow the transmission of communicable diseases generally and COVID-19 specifically, and evidence that the age, condition, and health of a significant portion of the population within Boulder County are at risk for serious health complications, including death, from COVID-19."

I guess that statistic that shows the survival rate for college age kids is 99.9997% doesn't qualify as science in Boulder.

I assume you meant eradicated and the simple fact is it will never be eradicated. That irrational and erroneous goal is one of the biggest obstacles to dealing with this wisely.
Yes, eradicated. Posted from my cell phone. Auto correct.

I assume you meant eradicated and the simple fact is it will never be eradicated. That irrational and erroneous goal is one of the biggest obstacles to dealing with this wisely.
But if we irradiated the hell out of everyone with say 10Gy problem solved. Only one small problem with that idea is there's no one left to even catch Covid. :Banghead:

Unbelievable! No wonder this country is in trouble. As the old saying goes, "You cannot fix stupid." Believe what you must. Herd immunity did not get rid of polio, small pox, measles, etc. The economy will not improve until we get a handle on the virus.

You continue to claim to know what herd immunity is but don't, I explained it in crayons and you still can't figure it out.

Vaccines and natural immunity are both tools used to reach herd immunity. If herd immunity is not an option that takes natural immunity and vaccines out of play. You are probably the only person in this country who believes we will get through this without a combo of natural immunity and vaccine(s) or natural immunity alone.

You are right, as hard I try I can't fix your stupid. My 12 year old niece has this figured out and it continues to go completely over your head.

PS We did not get rid of polio measles etc with masks or lockdowns, we used herd immunity (remember I just told you....again....that vaccines are tools used to reach herd immunity). The economy is already improving and it's happening at a faster pace than anyone expected back in March. You have been and continue to be wrong about literally all of this

Last edited:
Trolls would not exist if people didn’t engage them. Use the ignore feature, unless you enjoy arguing with trolls who are simply toying with you for their own sick pleasure.

You continue to claim to know what herd immunity is but don't, I explained it in crayons and you still can't figure it out.

Vaccines and natural immunity are both tools used to reach herd immunity. If herd immunity is not an option that takes natural immunity and vaccines out of play. You are probably the only person in this country who believes we will get through this without a combo of natural immunity and vaccine(s) or natural immunity alone.

You are right, as hard I try I can't fix your stupid. My 12 year old niece has this figured out and it continues to go completely over your head.

PS We did not get rid of polio measles etc with masks or lockdowns, we used herd immunity (remember I just told you....again....that vaccines are tools used to reach herd immunity). The economy is already improving and it's happening at a faster pace than anyone expected back in March. You have been and continue to be wrong about literally all of this
Tragic post. I am very aware of what this virus is. Herd immunity is a joke.

Country needs to have a serious discussion about PCR testing cycles and what they mean. Was even a NYTimes article about this, but it's since disappeared from discussion. Things that we're calling "cases" aren't even considered a positive test in Taiwan, for instance.

At this point we're probably over 50K college students having tested "positive" and there appear to be only 2 hospitalizations (and I'd probably want to know if they had underlying conditions that would have precipitated their hospitalization).

This should be music to everyone's ears. Everyone.

This should be music to everyone's ears. Everyone.
NO NO NO! How the hell are you going to scare everyone half to death with numbers like those? Those numbers will only help foster an atmosphere of normalcy on campus! Obviously that's not acceptable to many college and state authorities. Simply put everyone MUST obey the draconian rules set forth if anyone is going to survive. :rolleyes: :Sarcastic:

Except they really aren't at risk. I know you want the world to stop just for you, but that's not how this works. Stay locked up in your basement screaming at the clouds. The world needs to continue moving forward.
He doesn't want everyone to stay home. Just the ones that don't provide things in the food chain, healthy care, utilities or anything he needs personally. He is alright with their taking risks.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back