• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Protocols strict everywhere

Pretty good if people wear masks. Unfortunately, kids think they are immune to the virus. I have friends who live near Dallas and the think this whole virus issue is a joke. I can’t seem to convince them otherwise.

Now you're just regurgitating something you heard on TV, they don't think they're immune they just know the risks better than you do.

Pretty good if people wear masks. Unfortunately, kids think they are immune to the virus. I have friends who live near Dallas and the think this whole virus issue is a joke. I can’t seem to convince them otherwise.
I'm surprised you can't convince them. You're so well spoken and easy to converse with normally.

Also, the young aren't really being affected.

No, if they don’t believe they (or all of us) are at risk, they are just plain stupid. And, you cannot fix stupid.

As I said and will say again even though you will ignore it and post something completely incoherent and meaningless, they understand it better than you. It is not incumbent upon them to put their lives on hold for you, you are welcome to put your life on hold for as long as you like and no one will care or call you names.

Smaller schools Simply dont have the resources to test and keep players isolated to avoid spread. When NU was discussing testing protocols and and how to negotiate the season To keep players from getting it en masse, the South Dakota State coach stated that he had no idea, he‘d have to check with the state about getting testing set up, etc.. This has happened with numerous smaller schools. liberty, IIRC had some cancellations Because they werent being proactive. You cant rely on anyone that isnt under the same regulations or scrutiny you are, and even then...monitor and verify under penalty...that’s why the conference only schedules were prescient, IMO.

ALL these smaller schools should have had COVID parties to get everyone infected last summer, BEFORE this inevitable result came about.

As I said and will say again even though you will ignore it and post something completely incoherent and meaningless, they understand it better than you. It is not incumbent upon them to put their lives on hold for you, you are welcome to put your life on hold for as long as you like and no one will care or call you names.
Are you kidding me? It is incumbent for them to understand that their behavior and actions have an adverse affect on the whole of society. Unless everyone pulls in the same direction with the protocols for getting rid of this virus, it will never be irradiated. It is people like YOU who are feeding the misinformation. Get a clue.

Are you kidding me? It is incumbent for them to understand that their behavior and actions have an adverse affect on the whole of society. Unless everyone pulls in the same direction with the protocols for getting rid of this virus, it will never be irradiated. It is people like YOU who are feeding the misinformation. Get a clue.

"Protocols" aren't going to get rid of this virus.

Anyone who claims protocols are going to "irradiate" this or any other virus is anti-science, not a serious person or is just flat out lying to you. The one and only option is herd immunity, and that will be reached through some combination of natural immunity and a vaccine, assuming we get one, and if we don't protocols will do nothing but extend the time to get to natural immunity.

Shutting down businesses with your protocols has an adverse effect on society. We still haven't recovered from the adverse health effects and death brought on by the job destruction of the 2008 financial crisis, but no one cares about those people and they aren't interested in pulling in your direction.

Not a big science guy are you. Stay in your basement locked away from the world screaming at your friends in Texas. It's best for everyone.

Anyone who claims protocols are going to "irradiate" this or any other virus is anti-science, not a serious person or is just flat out lying to you. The one and only option is herd immunity, and that will be reached through some combination of natural immunity and a vaccine, assuming we get one, and if we don't protocols will do nothing but extend the time to get to natural immunity.

Shutting down businesses with your protocols has an adverse effect on society. We still haven't recovered from the adverse health effects and death brought on by the job destruction of the 2008 financial crisis, but no one cares about those people and they aren't interested in pulling in your direction.
Unbelievable! No wonder this country is in trouble. As the old saying goes, "You cannot fix stupid." Believe what you must. Herd immunity did not get rid of polio, small pox, measles, etc. The economy will not improve until we get a handle on the virus.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back