• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not starting off good

OMG all you want. If they want to play then they have to have discipline and follow the rules and if not games and seasons will get canceled.

It's not normal times unless you have missed that

I hope you got it

I got it. They partied BEFORE there was a season to play....I'm not the one misunderstanding this whole thing. I will probably get a ban, but OMG, get over yourself.

OMG...this type of behavior? Like every college campus? To expect the majority of college football players to stay in a bubble for 3 months is setting yourself up for failure. As was stated, this was a week before there was a season to be held.....so basically you are saying that college students with no game to be played in sight, should have just sat at home and not been college students. Got it.
Yes. These arr not normak tumes if I was SF I would tell them no contact with the team for 2 weeks and if you do it again you can find another team. Scott put his neck out for the players. They can party next year.

I got it. They partied BEFORE there was a season to play....I'm not the one misunderstanding this whole thing. I will probably get a ban, but OMG, get over yourself.

Yeah I got it was before the season resumed but my point still stands. Yeah you probably should get a ban for getting all personal but it is what it is we can agree to disagree with out going down the sewer hole. You can carry on ;)

Absolutely not acceptable doing this by anyone on the team imo. Report said over 50 people wandering around? This isn't about getting sick it's about the GD covid standards laid down by the Big 10. Now if these kids don't get that part then someone needs to make sure they get the message. Many of us were college kids and know the drill when it comes to parties, etc. However at about the same age I was carry a weapon in the military and they didn't cut a lot of slack. Age doesn't have that much to do with this except some kids always believe the rules do not apply to them. I personally would make an example of them and show what happens when you will refuse to follow team rules. Sounds harsh? Well to bad! If some of these kids can't go 3 months without drinking and partying then QUIT the team and have at it. There are choices in life.

If this TEAM is serious about having any chance at having a season this crap needs to stop immediately. Perhaps that sounds draconian but if some players can't stop partying they should QUIT then party all they want. It shows very little regard for their teammates imo which is very disappointing. Be a shame to have some walk-ons that haven't even seen the field completely screw up the entire team.

Last edited:
OMG...this type of behavior? Like every college campus? To expect the majority of college football players to stay in a bubble for 3 months is setting yourself up for failure. As was stated, this was a week before there was a season to be held.....so basically you are saying that college students with no game to be played in sight, should have just sat at home and not been college students. Got it.

Nope, but the problem is that they show up he next day for a team meeting or a lifting session and ....bingo, someone gets sick. Look, this team went through a lot of BS just to get the chance to play. They don't need irresponsible acts such as this.

Who interact with other teammates after a party likes this and potentially spread COVID. It has nothing to do with them being walk on's. It has to do if they want to play this season and how much discipline they are willing to show in order to play.

Not a good look at all
Well considering at the time these took place the B1G was telling them they weren't going to be allowed to play I think there is room for some bits of commitment error. Pretty much guarantee these aren't the only ones violating extreme expectations.

Because I disagreed and disagree with your premise. You have a nice fay

Trying to follow along here...you disagree with the premise that there are leaders on the team?

If the team is void of leadership at this point, which I’d like to hear more about, then we really are adrift at sea, without both rudder and paddle.

Well considering at the time these took place the B1G was telling them they weren't going to be allowed to play I think there is room for some bits of commitment error. Pretty much guarantee these aren't the only ones violating extreme expectations.

Yeah, it was a stupid thing to do, but considering the timing, I don’t find it as egregious as it it were to have happened after the reversal. Still stupid.

Yes. These arr not normak tumes if I was SF I would tell them no contact with the team for 2 weeks and if you do it again you can find another team. Scott put his neck out for the players. They can party next year.
That is reasonable. If this was AM and Cade Warner having a party I would be deeply concerned it is 3 RS freshman walk one. It is disappointing but not shocking or super alarming.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back