• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not starting off good

This has happened at virtually every other college too this fall. Folks kids are going to party no matter what. Can’t expect Coach Frost and Adrian to drive around on a Saturday night and police the whole team. They have lives too. Run em til they puke and carry on

Who interact with other teammates after a party likes this and potentially spread COVID. It has nothing to do with them being walk on's. It has to do if they want to play this season and how much discipline they are willing to show in order to play.

Not a good look at all

Endangering the rest of the team shows they have no discipline nor do they care about the health and welfare of their teammates. Once, maybe just a slip but 3-4 times is no slip up.

This has happened at virtually every other college too this fall. Folks kids are going to party no matter what. Can’t expect Coach Frost and Adrian to drive around on a Saturday night and police the whole team. They have lives too. Run em til they puke and carry on

Then some games are going to get canceled. Its up to the players and staff to show discipline and if they do not they should pay a heavy price

I understand the concern over the games and that should priority 1. Yes they need to be talked too and potentially disciplined. But let’s not blow this out of proportion. Is it possible they COULD have contracted COVID, yep but they could have just as easily contracted the flew. According to the CDC a 98.99ish percent chance of NOT contracting it. But I am sure there will be those that say that the CDC did not state this in their study and I guess the supporting study out of UCLA is wrong as well.
But hey let’s keep the frenzy going.

I understand the concern over the games and that should priority 1. Yes they need to be talked too and potentially disciplined. But let’s not blow this out of proportion. Is it possible they COULD have contracted COVID, yep but they could have just as easily contracted the flew. According to the CDC a 98.99ish percent chance of NOT contracting it. But I am sure there will be those that say that the CDC did not state this in their study and I guess the supporting study out of UCLA is wrong as well.
But hey let’s keep the frenzy going.

You are not wrong, that is a big gamble right now. Is it worth it to take a chance? Again this appears to have been before we thought there was a season, now I don't think anyone can take a chance. Sorry for the next few months either football or college life I don't see them both able to coexist at this point.

Only in that it appears the infected no one. However, it does not change that this sort of attitude needs to be snuffed put. Or it could cause issues next time

OMG...this type of behavior? Like every college campus? To expect the majority of college football players to stay in a bubble for 3 months is setting yourself up for failure. As was stated, this was a week before there was a season to be held.....so basically you are saying that college students with no game to be played in sight, should have just sat at home and not been college students. Got it.

Just saw this myself and shook my head.
There should be some swift discipline for these boys, and I agree ^^^^ it should come from the team first and foremost.
And should they decide to do it again......... during this craziness..... see ya’, because you definitely aren’t looking out for team.
Harumph

OMG...this type of behavior? Like every college campus? To expect the majority of college football players to stay in a bubble for 3 months is setting yourself up for failure. As was stated, this was a week before there was a season to be held.....so basically you are saying that college students with no game to be played in sight, should have just sat at home and not been college students. Got it.

OMG all you want. If they want to play then they have to have discipline and follow the rules and if not games and seasons will get canceled.

It's not normal times unless you have missed that

I hope you got it

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back