• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Schedule To Be Released Tomorrow During FOX "Big Noon Kickoff Program"

Nice. Never watched "Big Noon Kickoff" program at all. Similar to ESPN GameDay?

Anyway I'm very curious opening season game ....... tough or easy? West division foe or crossover?

Last edited:

Anyway I'm very curious opening season game ....... tough or easy? West division foe or crossover?
BIG NOON Kickoff-I thought was not similar to Gameday-it lacked the circus effect.
Regardless of who Red play, just execute and remember which color of uniform to throw to. The "W"s will happen if they play well.

Not really a lot of intrigue...division schedule and crossover games with Penn State and TOSU or maybe TOSU twice

Last edited:

I like Big Noon Kickoff. They've had Urban Meyer, Brady Quinn, Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush as staples on the show. While ESPN GameDay does have Desmond and Herbie, the guys on Big Noon seem to get deeper into the X's and O's. I really like the analysis that Urban and the former players all provide.

If Big Noon Kickoff could have had Lee Corso for the entertainment value, GameDay wouldn't even be on my radar. About the only reason to watch GameDay is for Lee and his mascot heads.

Here's a fantastic RPO breakdown that Urban did on Big Noon Kickoff. GameDay never has this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back