• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official B1G Season Will Begin October 24: Unanimously Approved; Schedule will be 8+1

Will our sell-out streak get a little asterisk by it now? Or does it officially "end"?

EDIT: As soon as i hit "post" I realized, if we offer 0 tickets for sale, we sold them all. Sell-out streak intact!!!!

Last edited:

I’m willing to bet B10 makes Nebraska’s schedule of:
Ohio State
Michigan
Penn State
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Iowa
Michigan State
Northwestern

Just because Nebraska “threw a fit” when they said they wanted to play

6 division games and 2 cross overs. I think we get Ohio State or Michigan and Rutgers or Maryland as the two crossovers

About damned time. My question is why wait until late Oct?
They could have easily kept the original schedule, then put it on pause or pushed back, until better information was available. The hard stop was a killer (schools dropping sports programs, furloughs, etc).

Terrible decision making. But as of today, much of that has been corrected. Some of those eggs can't ever be unbroken.

But I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Why do we not want to play Ohio State? We would be underdogs against a lot of teams. Why not play one of the best and do as well as we can.

I just don't get thinking that putting Ohio State on our schedule is a bad deal. Against whom at the top levels would we do better? PSU? Are you kidding? Already one of the PSU guys that has "opted out" has already said he is playing. The OSU guys will now probably play.

I think worrying about the strength of our schedule in the conference is disrespectful of our coaching staff and our players.

We'll see how long the no fans will last. Maybe if they see their protocols work, they might be able to let a few thousand in. But whatever it is it will be the same at each game, wherever it is held.

Potrykus got it wrong.

It's 14 days after a positive, including different test to verify positive (immediately after 1st positive). After 14 days, test for heart issues. The battery of testing for myocarditis etc. is the reason for the final 7 days. They're giving a 14 day "incubation period" for any potential heart issues to show up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back