• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G expected to proceed without UM/MSU

Could not care less if they don't play long as it doesn't affect the other teams wanting to play. Should really endear that nasty megalomanic to millions of people in her state. She's an absolutely horrible governour and this should insure she's a one term clown show.

Of course Meechicken teams have obstacles to over come such as their governor. :Lol:
Obstacles include: MSU, Ill, Md, and Wisconsin at least dealing with campus quarantine issues, Some schools where crowds not allowed arguing for no crowds anywhere for fairness, TV arrangements, how to deal with postponements, testing protocols including rapid antigen test availability, and all the rest. This won’t be easy- it hasn’t been easy in ACC in week one. But it appears Mich and MSU want to play too.

The governor opened up for fall sports there two weeks ago. So there would be no lockdown order keeping Mich and Mich St from playing. If they make that decision they made it for other reasons.
Do they still have travel restrictions?

Do they still have travel restrictions?

Not sure if they still do, not sure if Illinois still has them. Detroit Lions had a home game this weekend, but restrictions may not include a pro team. I'd think it would be hard to say a pro football team can enter the state but a college football team can't. But their governor is a bit crazy, well maybe a lot crazy so who knows.

I do know Mich opened up fall sports, so that would not stop Mich or Mich St from playing football.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back