• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BiG Expected To Reinstate Football Season Starting October 24

So....fans or no fans? I bet no fans. But NU should if they want to.
I would bet almost certainly that this won't be dictated by BIG and follow state requirements.

Texas schools can do 50%, but are limiting closer to 25%. I am going to Texas-Texas Tech in 2 weeks and there are still plenty of tickets at 25%. So it may be difficult to fill, especially if you go to higher capacity. I also expect schools like OU to bump it up as the season goes.

They have implemented a few interesting things. Ticketless admission (use your phone). And you download an app to order concessions and there are pick up locations for you to go get them.

Tailgating is allowed, but in smaller groups. None of the big sponsored ones, but RV passes and such are still out there. However, as the state lifts the gathering requirements like they may in a few weeks, not a lot to stop them off campus.

For NU, with little state requirements, it may be a lot more opened up than you think.

There will be no tailgating. No college or NFL teams are doing it.
Actually I'm not sure how, but the georgia southern game did allow it, the below text is from a screenshot I took which I will post later as soon as I figure out how.

Digital ticketing & socially-distanced seating Tailgating is allowed (groups of 10 or less)

Anyone know whether all 14 teams are expected to play in the abbreviated Fall season? Or will there be a few teams that sit out?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back