• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BiG Expected To Reinstate Football Season Starting October 24

I hope we get to find out what the vote tally was, and who voted for and against. I think we know how Nebraska and Ohio State voted. :Biggrin:

I'm glad we'll have it, but delaying in the first place to the cold weather/stay indoors season is the opposite of what should have happened. And could still mean there's no season or just less of one ddpending on infection rates. For sure this decision will be condituonal on that in sone way.
Its all how you approach it. We have places like North Carolina sending the students home with a fee hundred cases while others like Alabama and South Carolina see it in the thousands and stick to the plan. They all see a drop in a few weeks with no hospitilizations, but Bama and SC are back to life as usual while NC is all on line. If people keep the actual threat in their decisions, its not going to be a problem.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back