• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 MLB

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I briefly watched a couple of opening games. No real fans. Funny, cardboard fans :Rolf:

Dodgers/Giants ......... I noticed DH. Changed the rules? Use to be only American League.

Last edited:
Need quick pace . After 2 strikes, first foul, gift. The second foul, out. Kindness compared to bunt.

Last edited:
tWINS ! tWINS !

Twinkees 14, White Sox 2.

However, only 14 runs and measly 4 HR's. Come on Twins ! Need more ..... ;)

BTW, protesters wants to change from White Sox to Black Sox ........ wait (1919)

Last edited:

The three biggest rule changes for this season as far as I'm concerned are universal DH (which I palpably hate), runner starts on 2nd base in extra innings (which is childish), relief pitchers have to stay in for 3 outs.

Overall the Braves have looked good in the first series. Waxed the Mets last night 14-1.

What? Not buying into the Chiefs ownership?

Although it would be awkward if he had to call himself into his office to let him know his player contract is too expensive and the owner is looking to trade away the player.

Something that awkward could cause someone to end up talking to themselves.

A couple of years in the future, could be end of this year, KC Royals will be disbanded. Or changed city ala KC Athletics.

BcJHDKUBCo74Clp96BE5_u53REAmgw4nDmBjgcWo8KcjgQfy6xG8ZZtmJAHo6aK-WV-1xWnh00w8fi7_g5sVVEnEVOiDQg5S_TX2g4ObVLQbUMoMC64_QEs
same colors (KC - Oakland)

Last edited:

Expos ==> Nats

You understand that the Royals were just purchased by an ownership group made up of primarily prominent business owners from Kansas City.

The team may struggle until the new pitchers come up and hopefully hit their stride in the next couple of years. They are not going anywhere unless they eventually decide to move to a downtown ballpark...in Kansas City. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Both Twins and Royals are weak fan base. More financially competitive market.

My Twins almost moved to Nashville or New Orleans and others. Luckily Nashville and New Orleans voters turned down new ballparks.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back