• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

247 Crystal Ball Predictions for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys will get bumps. IMPO Tobechi Okoli is a four-star talent. I think the recruiting services are having a tough time with their rankings since there wasn't the usual camp / combine season. They like to see kids in person and compete against other top kids to see who stands out. They want to get some verified athletic testing numbers on kids and accurate measurements. Things like that.

Marcus Mbow picked up 2 CB’s to ASU today. Not surprising as I have heard that the “window closed” for him.

The article says that Joseph (JUCO target for 2020 class) is academically eligible now. First time I have heard that. If true, then he could commit anytime.

They had speculated mid-July

However, correct he could

Last I read/heard we are the leader and they ate holding the last spot in the 2020 class for him

Would be a very big pick-up

The real deal

They had speculated mid-July

However, correct he could

Last I read/heard we are the leader and they ate holding the last spot in the 2020 class for him

Would be a very big pick-up

The real deal
If he was going to come in this summer, then why wait on the decision? The team is together and training. Wouldn't it be in your own best interest to make the move sooner than later if you are going to commit to and enroll in a new school for the fall?

I wonder what the hold up is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back