• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star DT Nash Hutmacher Is N (Top 247)

I read of numerous cases of positive COVID in college teams, e.g., Iowa State (now changed to no practices for 14 days) thus causing concern for adequate training and teaching. I'm curious how many new recruits have made it to campus now, how many existing team members are on campus, etc. At what point does the NCAA attempt to make a decision that would be financially devastating to every college team and the other non-revenue supporting teams in existence?

Visits have all been virtual for the last few months as far as I know due to an e tended Dead Period who I runs through runs through 31 June. If they extend it through July visits will be pretty much more before the season begins

Fidone for example has said if he can not take visits in July he will not take any before the season and decide in mid-September which will favor Nebraska in my opinion

Decision I would think will be based on where we are sitting with the pandemic. I would think it would have to he made before Fall Vamp starts.

Keep in mind they could push back the start of the season

Saw the recent posts on this Nash thread hoping to see him throwing up some big weight or at least catching some fish, so disappointed.

I handled it already in this thread and in a PM.

The issue is closed

As I do often when posters stray a bit. It's over and done with.

In fairness to @N2FL he is one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable posters on this board. I can also tell you that he is one of the nicest and most reasonable guys I have had to deal with on this board. Like a lot of us he has his lighter moments and likes to have some fun. Yeah he made a mistake as we all do on occasion. Hell I make them every day on here and in my life. Trust me my wife and daughter remind me all the time.

We get it your ticked. Fair enough but we are not going to crucify a guy for a mistake

With that being said you made a mistake too keeping this going when i asked everyone to stop. I'm going to let it go....its time to move on. Anymore discussion on this subject do so in a PM

RR
Did I get suspended for less? Oh I don’t know what he posted. Lol

Did I get suspended for less? Oh I don’t know what he posted. Lol

Your trolling of late is beyond old

I asked everyone to stop and you decide to keep it up

Not to mention discussing Moderation matters on the open board which is against the board rules as you already aware of.

Thread ban and Formal Warning

RR

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back