• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star DT Nash Hutmacher Is N (Top 247)

I come to this website for information, a little humor, knowledge about the program, etc. I DO NOT come here to see the trash N2FL posted at 2:45PM.

giphy.gif

I'm not a prude nor a Bible beating person. I expect a reasonable level of intelligence, i.e., more than a junior high mentality.
Thus I do restrict whom I interact with and associate with in my personal life and in my business(es). I'm not offended by N2FL's post, rather I think it juvenile and below the level of reasonable intelligence that should be expected of postings on HuskerMax.

I'm not a prude nor a Bible beating person. I expect a reasonable level of intelligence, i.e., more than a junior high mentality.
Thus I do restrict whom I interact with and associate with in my personal life and in my business(es). I'm not offended by N2FL's post, rather I think it juvenile and below the level of reasonable intelligence that should be expected of postings on HuskerMax.

I handled it already in this thread and in a PM.

The issue is closed

As I do often when posters stray a bit. It's over and done with.

In fairness to @N2FL he is one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable posters on this board. I can also tell you that he is one of the nicest and most reasonable guys I have had to deal with on this board. Like a lot of us he has his lighter moments and likes to have some fun. Yeah he made a mistake as we all do on occasion. Hell I make them every day on here and in my life. Trust me my wife and daughter remind me all the time.

We get it your ticked. Fair enough but we are not going to crucify a guy for a mistake

With that being said you made a mistake too keeping this going when i asked everyone to stop. I'm going to let it go....its time to move on. Anymore discussion on this subject do so in a PM

RR

Last edited:
I read of numerous cases of positive COVID in college teams, e.g., Iowa State (now changed to no practices for 14 days) thus causing concern for adequate training and teaching. I'm curious how many new recruits have made it to campus now, how many existing team members are on campus, etc. At what point does the NCAA attempt to make a decision that would be financially devastating to every college team and the other non-revenue supporting teams in existence?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back